Whether you are looking to invest in high end landscape lighting, you want to hire someone to do luxury landscape design for you, you want to look into sustainable landscape design, or you are interested in hardscaping services, then here are a few facts that you should know about landscaping before you hire anyone or you decide to do it yourself.
1. According to Money Magazine, landscaping can bring a recovery value of 100 to 200 percent at selling time. If you are looking to sell your home, making sure that your garden or lawn are looking the best through the use of high end landscape lighting, you will be able to help more people find your home interesting and worth pursuing.
2. One thing that professional landscape designers will tell you is that you should never buy plants in full bloom. When they are in full bloom, it means that they have been in their pots too long. Buying partially in bloom plants means that you will be getting the best bloom for you buck.
3. Group plantings in gardens according to water requirements. For beautifully flourishing plants, you may need to move or adjust plantings to make their water needs match.
4. As many as 60 percent of potential home buyers believe that a well landscaped yard influences their home buying decisions. It os one of the ways that they are able to imagine what their home will look like after they have done a little bit of work on their own.
5. Spending as little as five percent of the value of your home on landscaping can increase the resale value of your home by an astounding 15 percent.